Saturday, August 7, 2010

Travel Day

We are leaving the posada now, headed north to the border, we will post again when we are on the US side.  We will spend some time relaxing on the beach in SanDiego before we head to the airport.
There are mixed feelings as we leave this place, hoping to return in the future and knowing that we made a small difference in the lives of a few families here in Tijuana. ~Jen

This trip was a life-changing experience. I will never forget the smiles on the families faces as we built them a home. This was a trip that's worth returning next year for.

this trip was a amazing experience and I cannot really think of any other words. I will somehow return next year with hopefully the same people as this year and new trekkers. now we are off to SanDiego

-ANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment